- Les Absents
- And Legions Will Rise
- City Of Dreams
- Speaking In Spheres
- Beat In The Box
- Morgan's Waltz
- Because Jazz
- Waltz For Hector
Western Oregon University
University of Chicago
- Festivus Overratedus
- Blue Footed Boobies
Awards And Other Projects
- Artistic Director of The Big Muddy Dance Company in St. Louis, MO.
- Winner of the Hubbard Street 2 International Choreographic Competition.
- Artist-In-Residence, Grand Rapids Ballet, 2013.
- Resident Choreographer & Assistant Artistic Director, Mystic Ballet, 2012-13.
- Choreographed for the Art Institute of Chicago's modern wing opening celebration.
- Installation project in Crown Hall in collaboration with the Illinois Institute of Technology graduate students.
- Named "Best up-and-coming choreographer" by the Houston Press.
Mr. Enos has taught master classes throughout the U.S. and abroad. He's been invited to give company class for Hubbard Street Dance Chicago, Nashville Ballet, Grand Rapids Ballet, Thodos Dance Chicago, and The Big Muddy Dance Company. When not working on other projects he also occasionally teaches ballet in Chicago at Lou Conte Dance Studio, Ruth Page Center For The Arts, Visceral Dance Center, and Extensions Dance Center. For more information and availability info you can contact him here.